City Cycling holidays
Cycling in Europe is a great way to see some of the continent’s most beautiful cities and countryside. Many European cities are designed for cycling, with wide, traffic-free paths and plenty of places to stop and explore.
Here are a few of the coolest cities in Europe for cycling:
- Amsterdam, Netherlands: Amsterdam is a flat city with a well-developed network of cycle paths. There are also plenty of bike rental shops, so you can easily get around without having to bring your own bike.
- Copenhagen, Denmark: Copenhagen is another city that is very bike friendly. The city has a goal of becoming the world’s first carbon-neutral capital, and cycling is a big part of that plan.
- Berlin, Germany: Berlin is a large city with a lot to see and do. Cycling is a great way to get around and explore the city’s many neighbourhoods.
- Paris is a beautiful city with a lot of history. Cycling is a great way to see the city’s many landmarks, such as the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum.
- Rome, Italy: Rome is a city with a lot of culture and history. Cycling is a great way to see the city’s many ancient ruins, such as the Colosseum and the Roman Forum.
Cycling in Europe is a great way to get exercise, see the sights, and experience the culture of different countries. If you’re looking for a fun and active way to travel, no matter where you choose to cycle in Europe, you’re sure to have a great time. So, get out there and explore!
Enjoy this enchanting bike ride through Europe, where you will visit three countries and their amazing highlights. Visit Amsterdam’s renowned canals and the world-famous symbol of Paris, the Eiffel tower. These two important European cities have an abundance of history and museums where you can learn about them. However, it’s not all about the big capital cities. In between you will also pass beautiful countryside, and charming towns such as Gouda, Antwerp, and Ghent. Enjoy windmills, historical cities and delicious food and drink.
84 Results found